Saturday, February 11, 2012

I heart all things art

So I am really into fabrics right now. I was going through some fabrics I've bought recently. They either have a really cool texture or an really awesome pattern. I know I've come by my love of clothing honestly. My grandmother had a modeling agency. In a picture perfect world I would have a huge sewing room with every fabric imaginable and endless patterns and all the time the world to play with them. But since that day will never come I will settle for a modest sewing room with fabric and patterns as I can afford them. But I really get in the zone. I get closer and closer to the needle until I realize it's dark and probably time for me to do something productive like....make lunch or something.

So I'm really getting into my Pinterest site. It's really cool. I can see that it's going to be another time-waster. LOL I wish I had a real creative outlet without out deadlines or stress - but that is unrealistic. Even the weddings I play for occassionaly are fun but stressfull. You want everything to be just right. I love music and art in its many forms. Weather its oils, pastels, photography or fabric. God has created such a beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment